METAL CHIP TREATMENT, CRUSHING AND CENTRIFUGATION
Chip processing technology from EASY TECHNOLOGIES provides complex treatment of metal chips that are a by-product of industrial machining. This process includes primary treatment of chips by crushing, their separation from cutting emulsions by centrifugation and, as the case may be, modification by briquetting. Furthermore, cutting emulsion acquired during the processing can be, once regenerated, reused in the production process.
In addition to supplying the equipment for processing metal chips, we also propose a project and its implementation – a suitable solution for handling metal chips from the machine tool to the place of their final processing.
BENEFITS AND OPTIONS:
- Approximately 10 % of the volume of oils or cutting emulsions contained in the chips can be recovered by centrifugation and recycling.
- Having undergone the treatment, metal chips will then be classified as non-hazardous waste thus increasing their purchase price.
- The technology can be dimensioned according to the expected increasing volume of chips in the future.
- Equipment repair and maintenance free of charge during the warranty period.
- treatment of various kinds of chips (discontinuous, continuous…)
- chip drainage down to 1 % of residual moisture
- possibility of returning recycled cutting emulsion back to the machining process
- fast return on investment thanks to increased purchase price of processed chips
- minimal requirements for operation and handling
- part of environmentally friendly production
Fully automated line for metal chip treatment
Compact briquetting machine
Mobile briquette making machine