Integrated Management System Policy
according to standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016, ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016 and ČSN ISO 45001:2018
The management of EASY Technologies s.r.o. is aware of the fact, that continuous satisfaction of customer needs by providing services at high professional and expert level is essential for success amid competition as well as a decisive factor for achieving lasting prosperity of the company. It considers environmental protection of not only as a part of its entrepreneurial activities, but also as its attitude towards basic values. The management seeks to operate the company in such a way that the health and safety of the company’s employees and other people is not endangered.
These attitudes enable the management of EASY Technologies s.r.o. to establish the following integrated management system policy (IMS), in which it commits to:
- Continuously improve quality management and occupational safety and health management.
- Provide the resources necessary to maintain and improve ISM.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the content, meaning, importance, and binding nature of the company’s policy. Furthermore, it commits to acquaint employees with company’s stated objectives for next period, where every employee knows his responsibility and authority in meeting the objectives and ensuring IMS functionality.
- Maintain order in all its workplaces and to provide a safe and healthy working environment for employees, including safe activities. It also commits to take care to prevent accidents and damage to the health of employees.
- Monitor and comply with the applicable provisions of all legislation, i.e. laws, regulations, decrees, administrative decisions and other requirements of government authorities, as well as the requirements of standards CSN EN ISO 9001:2016, CSN EN ISO 14001:2016 and CSN 150 45001:2018 and other stakeholders in the areas of quality of services provided, environmental and occupational health and safety.
- Utilize a comprehensive training system for its employees to continuously raise their awareness and acquire the necessary knowledge in new technologies, environmental protection and occupational health and safety and fire protection issues.
- Maintain high quality of services provided to meet the needs and expectations of customers, prevent quality defects by using only verified and certified products, deploying qualified personnel in the execution of the contract, including the selection of vetted subcontractors and ensuring regular inspections of the production process. *Use technology, equipment, tools, and special mechanisms with regard to the environment and the occupational health and safety of employees.
- Prevent air, water, and soil pollution, to strive to eliminate negative effects of its activities on the environment, health of employees and the public, to apply risk reduction procedures for individual work activities, which include identification of hazards, determination of risks and their assessment with the aim of their prevention, elimination or minimization of their effect, to focus on continuous improvement and to reduce the risk of work accidents and other emergencies.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate its activities regarding the quality of service provided and the health of employees.
- Adapt quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety measures to changing realities, monitor their effectiveness and compliance and strive for their improvement. Communicate and consult with staff and other stakeholders on key issues of service quality provision, environmental and occupational health and safety.
- Consult employees and their representative as well as ensure their participation in the issuance of this policy regarding occupational health and safety issues.
In Kladno, 3.2.2020